Not all rules are meant to be broken and as much as we dislike setting some, sadly we have to! So here are some that we would like you to stick to and we are very grateful. Thank you.
- There is a no show policy in place and a charge will occur of the full cost of the treatment if you do not attend and 50% for a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Being late for your appointment will result in your treatment time being reduced or your appointment may need to be cancelled and a charge may be incurred.
- Please arrive at your appointment 5 minutes prior to your start time.
- We love children but a salon is not a safe or appropriate environment for them, so please leave them at home.
- If you are unhappy with your treatment, please say at the time of your appointment, or within 24 hours for spray tans and 4 days for nail enhancements.
- Should you feel unhappy with a treatment, in the cases of nails, tanning or unusual reactions, we will need to see you in person to make a proper assessment of the issue that concerns you.
- We are happy to repair Gelish nails if there is any peeling or lifting within the first 4 days. After this, any damage will be deemed wear and tear.
- Clients are responsible for all nail breakages after leaving the premises.
- If we deem the issue to be our error, we will offer to rectify the problem with the offer of a repeat appointment OR an alternative therapy, to the value of your original treatment. No refunds will be given.
- We have the right to refuse treatment.
- Clients are responsible for adhering to all aftercare advice given.
- Gift Vouchers and accounts are no-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event of product unavailability, an alternative may be offered on your arrival.
- Special offers & discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and special T’C’s & C’s may apply to each individual offer.
- Please switch all mobile phones off on arrival and please respect the quiet nature of our salon.
- Patch tests are required 48 hours before lash and brow tinting, lash extensions, tanning, glycolic peels or if you have a history of allergies. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase. All returns to The English Rose, Worting House, Church Lane Basingstoke Hampshire RG23 8PX.
• You must notify us of any shortage, damage or defect in the Product within 3 days of delivery or you will have been deemed to accept the Product. If the Product is found to be faulty or defective, then we will offer you either a replacement or a full refund where appropriate.
• All items must be returned within 14 days of the purchase.
• Include in your returns, the invoice/receipt with which your product was purchased, without this we will not refund or replace.
• The returned item(s) must be complete, intact and with all packaging complete.
• Please pack your products carefully & where possible use the original packaging. Failure to do so may result in damage to the product which you will be liable for.
• You will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
• Please note that depending on the reason for return, we reserve the right to charge for additional postage.
• Returned items are subject to inspection by English Rose staff. All parts, pieces, printed materials, promotional items, accessories, and any original product packaging must be returned. Returned products may not be altered.
• Returns that do not meet the return policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer’s expense or destroyed upon request.
• We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended that you choose a method of shipping with tracking and insurance.
• Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of product replacement or credit/refund.
• If you do not return the goods, you will be deemed to have rescinded your request to cancel and accepted the goods. Therefore no refunds will be applicable.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Please note – should an order be returned to us because you did not collect it in time after an attempted delivery or the address you entered was incorrect we reserve the right to pass on any costs incurred.
No returns of product purchased from the internet or an unauthorized retailer will be accepted under any circumstances.